Thursday, May 26, 2011

Assignment #4

Cupids Want-to-be 


Dear Abby,


My friend Emma is a very noble person if you know her well enough, but seems to be a bit of a suck up. I really like her as a friend, but she tries to keep on butting into my love life. I really dislike it. What can I do to politely and without hurting her feeling tell her to back off?
                Sincerely,
                         Harriet Smith 


Dear Ms. Harriet 


Emma seems like a nice person, but her interest in others peoples love is what she longs for. The problem here is Emma's lack of love in her own life. I think you must make her look at her own life, and reflect to see what she wants. She needs to focus on her self so that she doesn't focus on others. 
                Sincerely, 
                          Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment